kroger community rewards
Cougar Baseball is now enrolled in the KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM. Most of the SCHS community shop at Kroger and this is an easy fundraising opportunity for our program. There is no cost to the consumer. Kroger generously donates a portion of all sales to our program, so whenever you shop you are earning money for Cougar Baseball. If you do not already have a Kroger Plus Card you can get one at any Kroger customer service desk. Simply can your card or enter your phone number at the register to earn FREE MONEY FOR COUGAR BASEBALL. Please forward this to all SCHS fans, family, friends, and anyone else that shops at Kroger!
See instructions below to register your card online, as rewards do not count until cards are registered. Be sure to select organization number 91680 for SCHS Baseball. If you have any questions please let me know. I'll send periodic updates to let everyone know how much we have earned!
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Simply encourage your members to register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.